If you are unable to attend an auction in person commission bids can be made by completing by clicking the button next to the lot(s) you are interested in. You can also bid via the internet, in real time using the-saleroom.com. [more details]
- We have moved! Our auction on 25th April will be at 10.00am and held at our new Silverdale Saleroom! Here is a map to help you find us..
- General & Collectors Sale - Saturday 30th May Entries for our General & Collectors sale on 30th May are now being taken. The auction will take place at our new premises in Silverdale..
- Available in the April 25th sale A superb collection of Wade pottery available in the April 25th sale, including many rare George Wade animal models and 1930s-1950s figures.
- April Auction Catalogue is now available 1096 Lots available to peruse on our online catalogue for April 25th Auction.
- Available in the April 25th Sale A collection of Royal Doulton Character and Toby Jugs available in the April 25th sale.
- An exceptional 59cm tall, Moorcroft Exhibition Vase - April Fine Art Auction Potteries Auctions are proud to offer this outstanding William Moorcroft Flambe Eventide Exhibition Vase with original silver plated Stand and Cover. Click to watch the video.
- Superb Collection of Royal Crown Derby We have one of the finest collections of Royal Crown Derby for sale across our February, March, and April auctions.
- Available in the 25th April sale A collection of furniture available in the April 25th sale.
- APRIL 25th SALE RESULTS Sale results for Saturday 25th April are now online.
Welcome to Potteries Auctions
Potteries Auctions are one of the leading provincial auction houses in the North West holding monthly Fine Art, Antique and Collectable sales.
Ideally situated in an area of Staffordshire known locally as “The Potteries” our knowledge of 20th Century Ceramics is second to none.
We specialise in pottery, furniture, paintings, jewellery, metal wares and much more. Regular auctions are held in our sale room. [more details]
An expert is always available to receive entries for sales and offer impartial advice, they will also be able to carry out free valuations without obligation. [more details]