Pottery, Militaria and Collectors Auction
15th November 2014 at 12:00 AM
Auction of 20th century British pottery, Royal Doulton Lambeth wares, jewellery, watches, military and collectors items.
Thursday 13th November 10.00am–5.00pm
Friday 14th November 10.00am–8.00pm
Day of Sale 9.00am–12 noon
To include fabulous large collection of Royal Doulton featuring Lambeth stoneware including many rare commemorative, Nelson, Royalty, jugs, loving cups, vases, many named small christening mugs, jardianare on stands , jars etc large & small rare South African Loving cups, Queen Victoria, King George...
- Rare Figures , character & toby jugs animals, prototypes.
- Beswick rare horses, cattle,cats & dogs, birds, Beatrice Potter figures,
- Nice Moorcroft collection of items from 1920s to 2010.
- Collection of quality carved wood walking sticks,Artic Fox Fur Coat and other good vintage furs.
- Fabulous pair Bernard Moore flambé exhibition vases, collection of rare Shelley mable lucie Atwell figures , Crown Derby Imari,
- Wedgwood studio pottery by Norman Wilson, crimson & tri colour jasper ware etc
- Walker & Hall Silver teaset and tray , dishes, Jewellery, Tiffany & Co diamond ring, victorian Albert chains,
- Watches to include, Rolex submariner, Rolex Air King, Omega co-axil Constellation, 18ct ladies & Gents de ville, and several other vintage omega watches, 18ct ladies patek phillipe, cartier,
- Military items, omega & Hamilton military watches and pocket watch, groups of medals including bravery in the field, good conduct etc Russian & Indian flintlock rifles.
- Good Large stamp collection and rare stamp album containing many stamps from countries of the British Empire, chinese items.